Zap - Anti-Acne Serum - By Organic Riot
An invisible non drying spot serum which controls and banishes pimples and acne, featuring Manuka Flower extract and Tamanu extract.
Zap - and they're gone.
There are over 360 reviews on the Organic Riot website with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Whether it’s adult acne, hormonal acne or teenage acne, Zap helps clear them away and also prevents further skin damage.
- Manuka extract from New Zealand is well known for its healing properties, and Zap is packed with it. Manuka is known as the gentler cousin of the popular ingredient tea tree (that’s often too harsh).
- Neem extract successfully acted against acne causing bacteria. Not only that, it showed a significant response with a 34.7% reduction in acne lesion counts. (Senior Medical Officer, Directorate of AYUSH*)
- Tamanu showed significant evidence of anti-inflammatory properties. It increased skin’s healing factor by up-to 210%. (Dr. Léguillier, Paris, France in 2015*)
- Together, these three power packed ingredients do the job of reducing inflammation without aggravating and drying your skin. Unlike Salicylic Acid & Benzoyl Peroxide that can cause excessive drying, redness and peeling in the process of treating acne.
- Zap works on breaking the acne cycle by preventing acne from fully forming, controlling acne flare- ups and decreasing the appearance of existing acne for visibly clear and smooth skin.
- Feel an angry bump coming? Treat the acne with Zap before it even fully appears and it won’t scar as badly once it’s gone.
- The formula is invisible unlike traditional spot treatments. You can wear it all day, and no one will notice .
- It’s created with only the safest natural, organic and food-safe certified ingredients.
- It’s recommended by dermatologists as an effective organic and vegan solution.
- Zap is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It’s clinically certified to be hypoallergenic and is therefore unlikely to cause any irritation or allergies.
After cleansing, apply a pearl-sized amount on pimples. For best results, apply thrice a day.
If you don't want to apply a pearl sized amount in the day, then after applying your moisturizer/ sunblock just apply a thin layer over the pimple during the day and apply a pearl sized amount over your pimple at night.
Make sure Zap is the last step in your skincare routine. The clear formula is invisible once dry, so that you can get on with your day while it silently works in the background.
Cleanse with an SLS free face cleanser and follow it up with an
alcohol free toner (optional)
Apply your serums as usual (optional) and follow it with Dazzle (if needed).
Follow it up with a moisturizer of your choice or Smog-Block as needed (use a sun-block over Smog-Block in the morning).
Apply a thin layer of Zap on pimples in the day and a large pearl size amount at night.
Once Zap dries and becomes invisible, go on about applying your makeup as usual.
- Put Zap to work at the first sight or feeling of a pimple.
- Use it as an overnight mask to repair your skin from the stressors of urban pollution.
- Use it on insect bites to help calm the skin.
It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Water, vegetable glycerin, dehydroxanthan gum benzyl alcohol, plant derived fragrance, potassium sorbate, need seed oil, tamanu oil, wildcrafted manuka extract.
25 ml tube.
PETA® Cruelty Free and Vegan, Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically Tested, Biocert® Organic, Biocert® Halal, Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified, Australia Allergy Certified®, Ethanol Free.
High potency 100% natural skincare. Designed for maximum effectiveness, and sheer luxury to use.