Halo - Pore Refining & Brightening - by Organic Riot
Refine pores and restore the glow while you sleep with this certified organic niacinamide and vitamin C serum.
- Everything from increased sebum production, comedogenic products, sun damage and even just the natural process of ageing can cause your pores to appear bigger. Halo can help undo this damage.
- It’s lightweight and also intensely hydrating – your skin will drink it up within seconds. It works its magic while you sleep, so you wake up to brighter, plumper skin.
- Niacinamide does many good things for skin, but most importantly, it controls sebum production. This means tighter pores, smoother skin and fewer fine lines.
- Niacinamide showed a 62% decrease in Pigmentation in 8 weeks in a Double-Blind, Randomized Clinical Trial.
The ages of patients were from 25-50 years. The duration of pigmentation varied from 4 to 8 years. Family history of pigmentation was found in 70% patients. The most frequent precipitating factor was the sun exposure followed by pregnancy. Niacinamide is an effective agent for the treatment of pigmentation and melasma, as assessed by objective methods and clinical evaluation. Source: Dermatology Research and Practice, 379173
- Niacinamide showed a significant reduction in sebum excretion rate and CSL (casual sebum levels) after 4 weeks of use. Which leads to the reduction in appearance of pore size. Source: Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, Volume 8, 2006
- Most vitamin C formulas have a synthetic origin but Halo gets it from a natural source – Australian kakadu plums. Did you know that Australian Kakadu Plums have the highest recorded natural amount of vitamin C of any food in the world (100 times more than oranges)?It brightens skin by diminishing dark spots and pigmentation caused by sun damage.
- For an extra dose of hydration, Halo also features hyaluronic acid and squalane that replenish your skin’s natural barrier and keep it moisture-soaked.
- It’s created with only the safest natural, organic, and food-safe certified ingredients.
- Halo is recommended by dermatologists as an effective organic and vegan solution to uneven skin.
- It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It’s clinically certified to be hypoallergenic and is therefore unlikely to cause any irritation or allergies.
- All ingredients in Halo are perfectly balanced to ensure the formula is non-comedogenic and therefore won’t block pores.
After cleansing, apply a layer all over your face, focusing extra on areas with a bumpy texture, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone/ pigmentation /dark spots. Pay attention to your cheeks, nose, chin and T-zone.Step 1
Gently massage until the serum is absorbed. For best results, apply every night.
Here’s how to get brighter, tighter and smoother skin with visibly refined pores in a few easy steps.
Cleanse with Step 1 and follow it up with an alcohol-free toner (optional).
focusing extra on areas with a bumpy texture, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone/ pigmentation /dark spots. Pay attention to your cheeks, nose, chin and T-zone. Wait till Halo is fully absorbed.
Follow it up with other serums, Dazzle (optional) and a moisturizer of your choice or Smog-Block (use a sun-block over Smog-Block in the morning).
Apply Zap on pimples (if any) and then go on about applying your makeup as usual.
- Use Halo as a night cream to soothe your skin at the end of every day.
- Halo looks great under make-up.
- Apply your oils/ eye creams after Halo
- Apply all your serums after applying Halo
It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Niacinamide, cocopyrlate, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyly alcohol, vegan squalene, vegan hyaluronic acid, sweet cherry oil, cupuacu better, ferulic acid, sea buckthorn, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, dehydroxyanthum gum, kakadu plum extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate
30 ml tube.
PETA® Cruelty Free and Vegan, Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically Tested, Biocert® Organic, Biocert® Halal, Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified, Australia Allergy Certified®, Ethanol Free.
High potency 100% natural skincare. Designed for maximum effectiveness, and sheer luxury to use.