Revitaleyes - by Organic Riot
Hydrate and revive the delicate skin around your eyes so that it looks bright, youthful, and well rested. Reduces dark circles, fine lines and puffiness.
Revitalise with Revitaleyes.
- The skin under your eye is the thinnest as compared to any other part of your face and body. This makes is prone to rapid water loss that causes dryness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles.
- The skin under your eyes is very thin (the thinnest on your body, in fact), which is why it's prone to dryness, dark circles and wrinkles, especially as you age. Revitaleyes works to prevent this damage as well as restore the skin.
- It’s fast-absorbing, so your under eye area instantly feels plump and hydrated, but not greasy – which means makeup applies smoothly over it.
- Caffeine has a similar effect on our skin as it does on our minds – it energises it. It’s an anti-inflammatory that soothes puffy eyes and brightens them.
- Revitaleyes also contains ceramides, which makes it intensely moisturising. Ceramides prevent water loss, which keeps hydration locked in your skin, leaving it firm and smooth.
- Ceramides are found to significantly decrease transepidermal water loss over 24 hours. At 24 hours post-application, skin hydration measured for creams with ceramides was significantly greater than the placebo without ceramides. Ceramides lead to increased skin hydration and decreased transepidermal water loss making it suitable to help restore wrinkled skin.
Source: Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, 2018; 11: 491–497.
- It’s created with only the safest natural, organic, and food-safe certified ingredients.
- Revitaleyes is recommended by dermatologists as an effective organic and vegan solution to uneven skin.
- It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It’s clinically certified to be hypoallergenic and is therefore unlikely to cause any irritation or allergies.
- All ingredients in Revitaleyes are perfectly balanced to ensure the formula is non-comedogenic and therefore won’t block pores.
Take a pea-sized amount for both your eyes and then dot the serum around your eyes starting from the innermost corner and moving outward.Step 1
Using your ring finger, massage the product in a sweeping motion under the eye and on the eyelid.
For best results, apply daily both in the day and at night.
Here’s how to get achieve brighter, even-toned, fresh and healthy-looking skin both day and night in a few easy steps:
Cleanse with Step 1 and follow it up with an alcohol-free toner (optional).
Apply your serums as usual (optional) and follow it up with Dazzle (if needed) and Halo (use only at night if needed).
Follow it up with a moisturizer of your choice or Smog-Block (use a sun-block over Smog-Block in the morning). Apply Zap on pimples (if any)
Apply Revitaleyes under and around the eyes, wait till it is fully absorbed and then go on about applying your makeup as usual. In the morning always follow it up with a sunscreen.
- Apply Revitaleyes after all your other skincare products.
- Apply Revitaleyes in areas other than your under-eye area where you are developing laugh lines, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply a thin layer of Revitaleyes right before applying concealer for smoother application and no creasing.
- If you have any excessively dry patches then apply a layer of Smog-block and then apply Revitaleyes on it for instant hydration and relief.
It’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Water, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, sweet cherry oil, baobab oil, vegetable squalane, vegan ceramide, tomato seed extract, camelia oil, vegan hyaluronic acid, caffeine, ferulic acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, dehydroxyanthan gum, kakadu plum extract, kanuka oil, potassium sorbate
15 ml tube.
PETA® Cruelty Free and Vegan, Hypoallergenic Clinically Proven, Non-Comedogenic, Paraben-Free, Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically Tested, Biocert® Organic, Biocert® Halal, Made-Safe® Non-Toxic Certified, Australia Allergy Certified®, Ethanol Free.
High potency 100% natural skincare. Designed for maximum effectiveness, and sheer luxury to use.