Power Skin Solutions
Manuka & Reishi Night Oil
This concentrated night oil is a beautiful blend to create smoother, younger looking even-toned skin, with a lovely luminosity so you face the day feeling empowered. Reishi mushrooms are renown for longevity, combined with so many nutritious oils, jojoba, chia and rosehip.
Ingredient list and main function for your skin:
- Rosehip oil - strengthens the cells against water loss, it is a proven anti-ager, a great source of Vitamin A, which helps in evening out skin tone and fading dark spots while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also helps smooth out a dry, rough complexion.
- Jojoba oil - full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin.
- Chia seed oil - maintains healthy skin cell membranes and wards off the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Kunzea oil - strongly anti-inflammatory, calms the skin and reduces stress.
- Kawakawa extract - native to NZ, anti-inflammatory and calming.
- Coco- caprylate - natural emollient, moisturises and reduces wrinkles.
- Licorice extract - soothing and great for reducing the appearance post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
- Reishi Mushroom extract - Reishi is a herbal mushroom known to have miraculous medicinal properties and health benefits. Legends about this mushroom’s rejuvenating qualities are widespread. Known to enhance agility, suppleness, and strength
- Rose Otto - is a powerful antioxidant, which helps fight free radicals and reduce signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. These antioxidants also help to protect the skin from UV damage. This oil also helps to regulate moisture levels in the skin, which keeps the skin plump, hydrated and healthy
- Yuzu - rightens and tones the skin preventing wrinkles.
- Cedarwood - has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and smells great.
- Mandarin essential oil - Promotes cellular growth, has a high content of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants. From soothing damaged skin to reviving your complexion, gives your epidermis a boost.
- Frankincense - helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
- Lavender - to help reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring. Lavender oil's anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing and healing skin that's irritated. Calming for sleep.
- Ylang Ylang - to balance and regulate oil production in the skin, while also soothing inflammation and irritation. Calming for sleep.